Frequently Asked Questions

Q1.Is a bachelor's degree certificate required to apply for a dual degree program?

A1: (1) : The Leipzig program in German:a full-time undergraduate degree, which has to be a business degree is required.

       (2) Double degree program of French IESEG management college: specialist or higher diploma is required.

Q2. Do I need to provide TOEFL/IETLS scores for the exchange program?

A2: To apply for the exchange program, you need to reach the GPA stipulated by the school and pass the English interview of the school; Some overseas universities require students to provide English proficiency certificates (cet-4 and cet-6 transcripts).

Q3.Can I apply for an overseas study program after graduation?

A3: The overseas study tour program of our school is open to the alumni; Students can apply for short-term exchange and double degree programs overseas.

550 Dalian Road (W), Shanghai 200083, China
1550 Wenxiang Road, Shanghai 201620, China